Monday, March 2, 2009

Want to Zig-Zag Ha?

This weekend I went to an old friend's 25th birthday party while I was at home. It was awesome to see a lot of old friend's from high school-some I haven't seen in years. What is even better, is seeing an old friend and being able to pick up right where you left off. This is the whole gang, after our karaoke performance of the Spice Girls. See, for us the Spice Girls are very special. I am afraid there is actual video footage of myself and the others pictured here in costume dancing and singing in our very own Spice Girls music video. It was for a school project and it lives on forever on VHS. I was Posh Spice, and ever since, I have always felt a special bond with Victoria Beckham. Wow, she has great legs!

We are now in the final countdown to my big state pageant. I'm excited, nervous...everything. I'm also sick and have got to get better before my interview on Saturday morning! Yikes! When I got to bad news about our grant I had about a week long eating spree and man I'm regretting it now! I put on my swimsuit last night...let's just say I'm trying to lose a few between now and the weekend. Today I'm going to get my mani/pedi for the pageant after work, then dinner with my #1 friend A, then The Bachelor (I'm very excited for this even though I've looked online and seen spoilers). More later....

4 comments:

Staci Loalbo said...

good luck girl, and I am a kareoke FREAK its a must!!

Red and White Preppy said...

New to your blog...you are positively gorgeous! Good luck with the pageant :)

Oh, if you'd like to read my blog, I'd need your e-mail address because my blog is private.

Homeopath said...

Interesting Blog.....I’ll be back to read more

daniella said...

Dang girl, HOW long are your legs?

Oh, and who is "Homeopath" that left a creepy comment on this post? Yikes!