Friday, March 27, 2009

Really Friday

Yesterday I thought it was Wednesday and posted a Wordless Wednesday, but it was Thursday. Weirdly enough, I went to the Children's Hospital, which I normally do on Thursdays, but still thought it was Wednesday almost all day. Luckily, someone told me before 5, so I still had to time change into my gym clothes and make it to the gym for my class. Body sculpt yesterday was insane! Everything hurts today. I also went tanning, got to be looking my best for ATL!

Tonight I'm stopping at home overnight on my way to ATL. The Frashleys will be going out. In college, my best friend Ashley and I spent to much time together (we were roommates) that everyone started calling us "Frashley". It is my name (Fran) meshed with her name (Ashley). The bottom picture us now and the top picture was several years ago in the dorm. I'm sporting that weird hair color yet again.

Tonight we are going to The Islander, where I worked from the time I was 16 until I was 20. The Islander was my very first real job. I started out as a hostess and then waitressed. Then, after I came to USC (I went to a community college/technical school for 3 years after high school), I worked there over college breaks. I love that place. They have the best food in the world and the best atmosphere.

Any time I'm at Mom's house, this sweet thing sleeps with me. This little one is named Addie and she gets so so excited when I visit. She especially likes it when I visit without my own pets so I can give her undevided attention. I have a Critter Sitter this week. It's so hard to get petcare when I travel. I sort of think of myself as half way a single mom. It's not easy to have the responsibility of four pets all alone with no one to share it with. Speaking of, my ex-boyfriend wants me to have dinner with him on his 33rd birthday in two weeks. I'm OK with dinner, just dinner, just as friends, but he'll probably see that as encourgement that we are getting back together. Not possible. He's dishonest. More on that later.

I have a new TV show and I love it. I had never seen "My Name Is Earl" before last week. On Thursdays for the last several years I was always waitressing at The Islander or out and about with Ashley. Now I go to bed early like a granny during the work week so I'm home on Thursday nights. I love this show! It's hilarious. I love Jamie Presley's character Joy. She makes the show. She actually reminds me of one of my roommates from back home. Jamie Presley is so pretty and is a really good actress.
And lastly, I got my headshot fixed. The earring was crooked so my photographer fixed it. I used the headshot with the brown background for state. I think the turquoise pops more so I'm using it next time. I want to do a preliminary (it's also a festival pageant for my favorite place in the world) in the Miss USA circuit. USA is Donald Trump's pageant.Photography by Jeanna Beasley. She's amazing and really easy to work with. I just love being around Jeanna. She's a really strong Christian woman and one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. I love having her around the day of a pageant because she's very laid back and calms my nerves! Jeanna has been in tons of pageants so she knows everything you are going through and I think that is part of what makes her so good at her job.

I'm out...have a good weekend!

No comments: