Friday, March 20, 2009

Photo Friday

Here are some pictures from state. In bathing suit I am second from the left and I'm wearing a purple suit. In the opening # I'm wearing silver and in one picture I have my hand up and am in the front and center of the stage. In the rehearsal pictures I am wearing jeans and a brown tank top.












I went to the track where the university team does their practices and ran yesterday. I used to live in a dorm right by there. This dorm was also right by the baseball stadium and you could hear a "ping ping" noise every afternoon when they practiced hitting. Trust me, that was just what A and I wanted to hear when we were trying to take our afternoon nap! I'm still not 100% where I want to be for my swimsuit body. I'm also rethinking the choice of a purple swimsuit. What do you think?

I like Britney's stomach here:

Yesterday I jumped hurdles for the first time since I graduated high school. I ran track in high school and loved it. I remembered how to do my old warm up and how I was supposed to count my steps and jump, but it felt really clumsy. Seems like I remember feeling really graceful and swift, like a gazelle, in high school. Maybe not. It also seems like running used to be easier than it is now.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Misty Rice said...

I ran hurdles also in school.... as well as sprints. But I think if I were to go out and try it right now I may fall flat on my face. LOL

But I did just say to hubby yesterday... I ready, REALLy ready to get back in shape.

I have been trying to gain weight lately. I eat peanut butter and jelly toasted sandwiches for breakfast. Can you believe that? Ugh!

Jenny said...

I so posted that picture of britney in a past blog of mine. Those photos she looked the HOTTEST and fittest to me, because...well, she was! I just saw her in Atlanta in concert and it was fantastic--just like you...I'm a Brit Brit fan and PROUD of it!!! :-)