
my Trinket is. I get way too much entertainment from watching my tiny little dog. Yesterday I took her to the park around lunchtime and she made friends with the hugest Great Dane you have ever seen. It was the cutest thing and people kept stopping to look at the two of them together. I think his owner may have been flirting with me :-D. However, I've been out of the game so long that I don't think I can even tell anymore. I'm on hiatus from dating after the fiasco that was my last relationship. I don't usually write about it, so I'll just give you the history that it lasted 5 years, I thought that person was the love of my life, and it ended badly after they were dishonest with me about something BIG. Anyways back to Trinket - I took a picture on my cell phone, but it didn't come out very well so this photo from google will have to do.
I also went to church. It's time I really find a church here and start going on a regular basis. This is my church at home (non-denominational, really cool, although I was raised Catholic) and there's not really anything like it around here. They are supposed to be getting a campus here soon, which I hope will be close to going to the original. Newspring has grown a lot in the past few years and I always like to say I went there before it was cool. I went to the Catholic Church yesterday and liked it, it's just that I like a church like Newspring because they have fun music, young people, and I feel like the message is always very easy to relate to, easy to understand, and applicable to everyday life. I will more than likely keep going to the Catholic Church here until the Newspring campus opens up in my town. On holidays such as Easter I go to Catholic mass with my family and don't go to Newspring. Speaking of Easter, I love it! I love seeing all the Easter candy in the stores. I even have some hiding in my desk to nibble on...
I have to go get something laminated so have a great Monday!
2 comments:
You had me going there for a minute...I was like wow what a great picture you took. LOL
I get the idea though.... too cute.
Was this at the park in Earlewood? If so I think I know the Great Dane you are talking about. I see a guy walking a Great Dane around the neighborhood quite a bit.
Probably when I am being dragged down the street by my rambunctious lab!!
Post a Comment