
I had the Tinkerbell BOPO Nailpolish...Brush-On, Peel-Off...except mine would always flake off when I was outside playing with our horses. This is little me.

Today Morgan is 5 years old! Happy Birthday Morgan! Morgan isn't on my blog a lot because Trinket is so high maintenance that a lot of my time is devoted to caring for her. Triket also gets to go a lot more places with me because her tiny size makes her easily portable. I love both my labs, but I have figured out that I am a small dog person. Chihuahuas are a handy size and that makes for easy traveling. I got some dog cookies from a pet store near my work yesterday for Morgan's birthday. They are Easter egg shaped and actually look really yummy and smell really good.

Here is a new photo from state. I'm all the way in the back row, center, white dress. My Mom says she is 50% in withdrawl from pageants and can't wait for the next one (she now watches Little Miss Perfect on WE) and 50% hopes I will hang up my tiara and never do one again. I can't decide, but I will say that I'm getting old in the world of pageants and the last one wore me out so much I'm just now back to normal.
2 comments:
I don't know how to say this delicately, but you are so much prettier than all of those girls! Honestly, I'm not just saying that. I don't get why you didn't win or at least be in top three.
Speaking of pageants, a few months ago I read a book series about a girl from the South.
Savannah from Savannah
Savannah Comes Undone
Savannah By The Sea
They're all written by Dennise Hildreth, she's a Christian writer and charming, witty, funny, wholesome as they get. I HIGHLY reccomend these books because they have a lot to do with pageants (I think she used to be in em or one of her close friends was). I follow Denise's blog called Where Living And Life Meet (It's in my "blogs I follow" list). Seriously, go get those books, you'll have a blast reading them.
HECK yeah I loved Tinkerbell products!!!!
Post a Comment