Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Totally Tuesday...

I'm beginning to pack to go to ATL for work again. It seems like I just got back - yikes! Actually I LOVE my job and love going to ATL (especially for the shopping and eating), it's just the organizing, planning, and packing that goes into the preparation. I don't know how all you Momma's get a whole family ready and packed for a trip! My biggest challenge is getting a Critter Sitter for my sweet babies.

I have applied for another job with the university I work for, since given our grant situation, I'm out of a job in September when our grant year ends. You can go online and check your status and first mine said "under review by HR", then "under review by department", now it says "interview pending". I'm hoping I can go on an interview soon. I've been praying that I can find another job within the university because I love it here - love the atmosphere, hours, and vacation schedule. It would be an easy transition for me and I already know a lot about the procedures for accounting, purchasing, so forth...I don't want to bore you. I'm ready to move on to a new job, not because I'm not still happy here, but because I'm tired of the uncertainty. I don't like not knowing what my plans are and if I'll be able to find a job and keep my lifestyle. I don't even know if it is smart to go on my annual vacation with my best friend (that we've gone on since high school) without something lined up. I'm vacation dreaming, can you tell?
The Masters Tournament starts on Monday and I wish I was going. I have been before, in 2007, and it was a good time. I'm not into golf at all, but the atmosphere and food are reason enough to go. WOW...that was some light hair I had...I think it didn't look that good with my skin tone so I'll stick with what I have.
XOXOX
Gamecock Queen

1 comment:

Staci Loalbo said...

WHAT?? your hair looked great that color silly!! summer time color!!