Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sick Day

Yesterday I got sent home early from work because I was so sick. I was going to try and stick out the work day because I'll be out for my pageant and then the GRE the next week, but our ED insisted I go home and rest. I stopped on the way home to get a mani/pedi for the pageant. The pedi was awesome. I got the sea salt scrub, which I love, and I think the foot massage is good to get when you aren't feeling well. The manicure (I got acryllic) took forever! I mean I have never seen a nail tech work so slowly in my life. Bless his heart.

Today I'm out of work again because I've got to get over this cold before I go into my pageant interview Saturday moring. Plus before that there are rehearsals all day Friday. It's going to be a long weekend. I was lucky enough to catch about a 3 or 4 hour marathon of one of my favorite shows this morning, The Millionaire Matchmaker. I love Patti! She dosen't take any trash from anyone. That girl can lay down the law. I think Jason Mesnick from The Bachelor that just wrapped up last night should get a consulatation with her. What a weinie! I can't stand him. Grow up and be a man!

I have to wrap this up and go get started on packing for the pageant weekend. A friend that lives near the pageant venue offered to let me spend the night with her on Thursday so I don't have to stay at the Hilton for three nights. I'm so grateful because I'll be saving money and I'm also hoping somehow it will be good luck, see I get ready at her house for PROM 2000. Gosh, that sounds like a lifetime ago!

3 comments:

joe hall said...

Like the new look ... call me & let's get caught up.

Staci Loalbo said...

hope you feel better soon, good luck

daniella said...

I agree. Patty needs to knock some major sense into Jason. Too bad he's not exactly a millionaire and can't afford her! Wait, maybe he can...after he sold his soul to ABC and get paid to dump his fiance on national TV!