I have given more thought to my "big question" for the middle school pageant I am judging this weekend. I don't want to ask really serious questions, because of the girls age (6th, 7th, & 8th grade) and also because this is a school pageant, not a pageant in a national system. Usually those questions go something like "What makes you stand out from the rest of these girls?" and "What would you do if you won?"...in other words, hard questions to answer. My big question (I'll have a few others, such as give me three words to describe yourself) is "What celebrity would you like to go to a school dance with and why?" I'm thinking answers will be Edward Cullen, The Jonas Brothers and Zach Efron. Zach is pretty cute.



When I was in middle school I liked Brandon from 90210 (Jason Priestley). I was sad when the show went off - was that 1998? When I was in elementary school I really liked Jonathan Brandis. I saw the 1992 movie
Ladybugs with Rodney Dangerfield and thought Jonathan Brandis was the hottest thing I had ever seen. Strangely enough, I just today realized that he looks almost identical to my teenage and early 20s best guy friend, Jeremiah, who is now married with 3 kids.


Back to work for me now...
2 comments:
and sadly he killed himself....jonathan brandis...tragic...we go all googly over boys like that and even that doesnt satisfy them...its soo sad. good luck coming up with a question!!
I am not in middle school- but I think I might pick Edward too- he is just so sweet!
Post a Comment