Lilly Pulitzer's company is 50 years old this month. I love Lilly Pulitzer. Her dresses are just too cute...but usually a little too Junior League for me...unless it's a very rare occasion like the Carolina Cup or the Masters (more about that later). I love her swimsuits, Lilly stationary, and I am crazy about my Lilly Pulitzer journal. I wish she made Lilly bed sheets. In honor of her 50th Anniversary, Lilly has made a special Jeep Wrangler and Monopoly. I dislike Monopoly and will only play it with the kids at the children's hospital. I mean, does it even have a point? And does it ever end? Does it exsist just to teach kids to count money? Taboo, Mad Gab, and Scattergories are more my faves. I think this Jeep is too cute. There is also a piano and special OJ sold in FL in Lilly containers.


This time two years ago I was in beautiful, warm, sunny Augusta GA for the Masters Tournament. What a fun week that was. Oh to be a 22 year old college student again...

This week I'm in ATL (& it's cold!) until Saturday. I want to do a tiny bit of shopping while I'm here. I either want to few small things or else a new pair of jeans. My Arden B jeans that I love are 4 years old and very worn and my other good jeans (Citizens of Humanity) are awesome, but not long enough to wear with all of my heels...
XOXOX
Gamecock Queen
No comments:
Post a Comment