Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wordless Wednessday....

Real fast, as I'm on my way to the local children's hospital on my short lunch break. So Grateful, Thank You God! - it's been raining for two days. There is a major drought in the SouthEast. The lake where I'm from is way, way down in it's water level. Every summer growing up I've spent a lot of fun times out on this lake and now it's nearly dried up to nothing but a big mud hole. Not only does the drought impede everyone's recreational plans on the lake for this summer, but food for farm animals has gotten really expensive. Here is the lake.

I found this to email to my best friend J. Ryan Reynolds is her man. Yes, that's so 14 years old of me, but it will brighten her day when she opens her email! I like this picture, it makes me want summer.
XOXOX
Gamecock Queen

2 comments:

daniella said...

you crack me up. There's nothing like a rainy day after so much dryness. My favorite is summer rain

Staci Loalbo said...

yes its been raining here as well...soo glad cause we havent had it in a long while either....btw nice pic!!