Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thirsty Thursday...

I'm having a thirsty Thursday...seriously...our water cooler is out of water and no one has come to refill us. I drink water like it is going out of style so this is hard for me. We do have a water fountain in the building, however, the water that comes out of it is warm and tastes weird. Oh well. Not a huge problem in the grand scheme of things. I just hope they come soon. I'm parched!

Yesterday I watched Changeling. It is a true story and it is just heartbreaking. Angelina Jolie is a very sympathetic character as a struggling single parent in this movie and you really see what a talented actress she is. She should have won an Oscar, not Kate Winslet. I really like Angelina. Most people like Jenn or Angie, but I like them both. I love FRIENDS and will watch a rerun in a heartbeat.

Changeling was very 1920s Hollywood, which I love. A few years ago Ralph Lauren did a home collection called The Belle Aire Suite that was 1920s Hollywood insprired and I loved it. You can't find it online anywhere, but it's still my dream furniture.

No comments: