Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mashed Potatoes and Banana Pudding



Yesterday at work I was bored and I was reading online about Vanna White. When I was a little girl I was very impressed by Vanna. Until yesterday I did not know that she is from South Carolina. She is from one of my favorite places in the world, Myrtle Beach. In an interview I read, the interviewer asked her what foods she would like to have as her last meal. Her answer: Mashed Potatoes and Banana Pudding. Oh My Goodness - those are some of my favorite foods! My friend A and I do dinner about once a week and I'm seriously considering serving mashed potatoes and banana pudding the next time it's my turn. Speaking of eating, I brough a boring lunch today (PB&J sandwich and chips) and I really want to get one of my friends to meet me at California Dreaming so I can have their chicken fingers.

I have at meeting soon, so I'll keep this short and sweet :-D

1 comment:

Staci Loalbo said...

my mimaw makes the BEST banana pudding!!