Friday, February 27, 2009

It could just be me...



but I think Molly from The Bachelor this season looks like a plain version of Holly Madison from the Girls Next Door. I think they have very similar features. They both have beautiful eyes. Holly Madison has obviously had some work done. I think Molly is a "Plain Jane".


Some drama is about to go down on The Bachelor, for a sneak peak go here. This is one of my favorite reads :-D

I'm getting a sore, scratchy throat and praying that is goes away, because tomorrow I'm in a Race Against Hunger. It's bright and early - 8 AM - I don't even get to work that early! But it's for a good cause so I'll have to, as one Ashley's college beau's used to say "suck it up, buttercup" ! After that I have to go to a hair appointment (and my hair girl is two hours away) so there is no time for sickness. I think these grad school applications must be what's responsible for my illness, they make me sick!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

daniella said...

I do see a bit of resemblence.

I hope she and Jason make each other miserable. For sure. As the good Word says "Your reap what you sew" or however that verse goes.

Aline said...

you are totally right!!