Monday, February 9, 2009

Funday Monday




I thought this was fun and it reminds me of California for some reason. Let's just say I'm California dreamin'. Over the weekend I was remembering when my grandparents lived in Cali and I could go visit. I haven't been in years, but it's awesome to go.

I've realized that in my closet there is a lot of stuff that is in good condition, but that I'm not using/wearing anymore. I saw a similar give away on another blog, so if anyone wants a few shirts (maybe skirts and shorts too...I can't remember everything I took out) and two really cute purses (one fun disco glitter purse and one really nice brown leather 9-West purse - and a barely worn pair of shoes) leave a comment with your email and I will be happy to send them to you! Otherwise I guess I'll either eBay the stuff or Goodwill it, but I would like to give the stuff to someone who needs it.

Jenna and I had so much fun...we always do. And got to go see He's Just Not That Into You. I absolutely loved it and will see it again with another friend. Jennifer Connely's character really struck a chord with me, and if you know me, or saw the movie, you know why....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love this song ...and the video actually.