Friday, February 6, 2009

Trinket is doing a 5K!



I signed up for a Race for Hungar 5K at the end of the month. I have been running in my neighborhood and on a treadmill so I was really pumped for the 5K. After I registered online, I was looking at the site, and realized the 5K is a walk and the 10K is a run. There is no way I could run over 6 miles so I'm stuck with the 5K, although I would really rather be running instead of walking. The race is pet friendly so Trinket will be wearing her hoodie and coming out! Of course, I won't make a chihuahua walk 3.1 miles, I will carry her a lot of the way. Trinket loves to come out and support a good cause! And you know everyone will be gushing over how adorable she is. It happens every time I take her in public. I mean, I got so lucky and won the dog gene pool lottery when Trinket came to me. She is so beautiful, sometimes I will be walking her in our neighborhood and a car will stop and unroll the window to comment on how cute she is. One day we were walking and a man saw us and said "you two were made for each other"....you know, he's right, we were!

This is me and Trinket last June, I was really tan and had a lot of highlights....I had always wondered what it's like to be a blonde....

Have an awesome weekend!

No comments: