
I have been working, working, working all day on work (obvisouly) and my grad school applications. After much deliberation I have decided that the program I want to apply to is Speech Pathology. MSP is super competitive, and while I have competitive grades and lots of community service, I still don't know if I stand a chance. And I'm applying late. I am applying to Public Administration as a backup program. The application for MSP is no joke. I've been working on it all day long. I will be taking the GRE on Friday, March 13. This dosen't give me much time to study, especially since I have the pageant next weekend. I found this on the web and thought it was so cool. In fact, I made one from my and Ashley's old blog. Notice the word cloud is all about fun and clothes and shoes and parties? I miss those days, especially on days like today!
To make your own, go to http://www.wordle.net
I love 9-West shoes. I think they are good quality, fun and afforable (comparatively speaking). These are on my wish list for summer. I love wedges, even though I am crazy tall already, I'll still rock a pair.


I'm digging these crazy fun dishes I found from Lucky magazine's blog. They match my ecletic litte house.

now, back to work. I have given myself the deadline of turning in applications by Friday or at the latest Monday....
1 comment:
oooh i like the shoes and the plates...I have a friend who has her masters in speech pathology...she loves it!!!surfed from love meagan.....ill be back for sure!!
Post a Comment