
An update on the bathroom situation at work: the phantom dumper has been deterred by our sign and our vigilant "poop patrol." However, this morning when we arrived at our lovely office, someone had left us a note. It says, "This is not a private bathroom!" I mean, seriously?! We pay rent to use this floor. This person (or people) has bathrooms on their floor exactly like ours, why do they want to use ours so bad? And not flush? Let me add that we have already gone through all this drama about smoking (no smoking within 50 feet of gov't buildings) and about assigned parking (there is none). These people that work in our building are ridiculous. If we have to we will get the bathrooms locked and use keys- like a gas station bathroom.
What's a post with no pictures? This is the creepiest little couple I've ever seen. One of my BFFs just moved into a new apartment and this decal was on a cabinet in her kitchen. It won't come off either.

This is my baby, Ricky with some stuffed animals. I sleep with my chihuahua, who sleeps under the covers usually, and Ricky, who sleeps at the foot of the bed. I'm so used to these animals, I have to pack a stuffed animal to sleep with when I travel for work. The pink pig has been everywhere!

If I didn't already say it, "He's Just Not That Into You" was so, so good. I want to go see it again. This is me and Jenna before we saw it. I love her, she's the best friend I could ever hope for. We have been BFFs since we met freshman year of college.

Coming Soon: a post about my favorite TV show, "The Bachelor"...
1 comment:
OMG...please alert me when you blog about the bachelor! I'm a teeny bit obsessed. Ok,a lot.
Bathroom situation is alarming.
Happy Valentines Day! Love your blog!
xo
Post a Comment