Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We're Not Gonna Take It Anymore....

This is gross, but I just can't hold it in. I'm so tired of it. It has come to my and my co-workers attention that we have a phantom dumper situation with the bathrooms at work. Yes, you read that right, a phantom dumper. No need to elaborate, it is what you think it is, and believe me, it is sick. I caught someone coming from the stairs to use our bathrooms one day (as if their floor dosen't have bathrooms exactly like ours) and my co-workers have spotted this individual as well. We think there is actually more than one culprit. We have had it and we are cracking down. Why would someone come do this to us? That is just nasty! Do your mud fight somewhere besides our floor. We have posted signage as a warning.

1 comment:

daniella said...

That's pretty funny, but I would have probably done the same!

I didn't get a chance to respond to a comment you left on my blog earlier because life's been kind of crazy lately, but I wanted to just let you know that you are one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen! Hang in there, one day a man will come along and sweep you off your feet and you will KNOW it. I personally thought I was NEVER going to get married because of going from relationship to relationship, dating only jack as*es. But just as I "hung my hat" and took a year off sebatical from dating - giving that year to God so we could get to know each other better - is when He sent Josh into my life. It happened very unexpected and natural.

I'll be praying for ya girl! Just don't be going on The Bachelor or anything :-)