
This is my office's new slogan. We are on the second floor and despite our best attempts to reclaim our bathroom, we have been bombed again. Not only that, but someone (a coward because they did this when no one was around to see them) ripped down our signs. My boss and I put them back up yesterday. In fact, yesterday I was in the bathroom and noticed that someone with big white sneakers was in a stall and was taking a long time. When I came back to my office I told my boss that I thought there was a dumper in the ladies restroom. He said, "you mean a BM is taking place right now?" and he and I printed up new signs right then. My boss is hilarious. He can say something like that with a totally straight face and be perfectly serious. I, on the other hand, can't. I am still baffled as to why people from other floors want to come trash our bathrooms. At this point, it's gotten ridiculous and it makes me think of dogs at the dog park wanting to mark territory. It's all very territorial and animalistic when you get down to it.
I am about to go into a meeting with our Executive Director and I'm nervous about it, because I don't know what to expect. I'm just hoping and praying for good news, not bad news. At first I thought I had done something bad and was in trouble, but then I found out everyone in the office has a meeting with the ED. I don't know why I'm like that, but I always have been. I always assume I did something wrong somehow or made a really bit mistake. I wish I could stop! It's at 10:45 so I better go prepare....
No comments:
Post a Comment