Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Pics....

This weekend I visited my best friend J. Saturday we got sushi (& I had to cheat on my health plan a little and have a White Russian as well) and lounged around. Sunday morning we went to church. Of course, I had to make a stop on the way to church to get a butter biscuit and sweet tea from the Mayo Drive Thru in Mayo, SC. J's church is real country and I love it. I always really enjoy going to church with her and the worship service was great. It was about not just having compassion for others, but that we are called to act upon it. Basically, the message was not to be "all talk, no action", but to go out and look for ways that you can serve others. This is us after church, heading to the outlet malls...

No comments: