Monday, April 20, 2009

Outfit Post...

this post is totally inspired by a blog I read almost daily, love Maegan. She is a California girl and has great clothes. She posts her outfits several times a week and calls it "Totally Gratuitous Outfit Post". This is my outfit today:

No, I'm not wearing highwaters, I was sitting down so you could see the shoes I'm wearing.
Purple Shirt -Banana Republic
Jeans - Paige Denim
Earrings - Cache
Bracelet - Banana Republic
Shoes - 9 West
Bag - some brand I'd never heard of called New Directions, I found it on sale at a Belks

Love Maegan has great makeup tips too.

I have to make an appearance at a Crawfish Festival in early May (& then go stright to a wedding with little time to spare). This is the dress I found to wear. BCBG Maxazria, on sale. This picture was taken in my bedroom, don't you just love the color?

And lastly, this is my bulletin board in my office. It's a hot mess.

XOXOX
Gamecock Queen

No comments: