Thursday, April 23, 2009

Longest Week Ever...

I swear this week has been the longest week ever. I can't believe it's not over yet. I'm stressing over the job situation, whether or not I should or can afford to go to grad school (*I still think I want to be a nurse* - I was originally a nursing major when I started college - but clinicals take a lot of time so you can't work much and I have bills). I think maybe I'm just PMSing. I've recruited one of my best friends and former roommate to go out tonight, I'll feel better after a girls night. This is us at a football game a few years back.

I've seen the previews for Obsessed and I have got to go see it! It looks very similar to Fatal Attraction. I just love to go see a movie in the theatre, with no distractions like I have at home, especially a movie like this where you just know you will be on the edge of your seat. It's coming out tomorrow!

No comments: