Monday, April 6, 2009

No Time...

No time for words, just pictures. I am back from ATL (where I met a really, really interesting guy by the way...) and I'm in the weeds! I have an avalanche of paperwork on my desk that needs my attention. My grandmother sent me this picture of me and my best friend after the state pageant. The lighting is horrible and we both look so white you could mistake us for Casper The Ghost. If you look carefully in the background, you see we were standing in front of a dessert case. After careful examination of the desserts we decided not to have any...JK...we "sampled" shall we say :-D I remind myself of Prisilla Presley in this picture.



XOXOX
Gamecock Queen

2 comments:

daniella said...

I want the lowdown, nitty gritty, every detail, whatever you wana call it - of "the guy". Spill the beans, hun.

Laura said...

oh la la ho exciting and I love the beginning stage of love. Tell us more and love you tender.