Thursday, April 9, 2009

That's more like it....

tomorrow I have a job interview! It is within the university, which is what I have been praying for. This university is a great place to work and I've become spoiled. The job is in the medical school, but I would be working in a hospital. The hospital is actually where I volunteer (Children's Hemotology). The position is administrative, and is similar to what I have been doing. If you would, please say a prayer for me at 9:30 AM tomorrow. I'm wearing brown heels B helped me pick out (and he has great taste), a brown pencil skirt, and a white blazer. Haven't decided if I'm wearing my hair up or down. Any ideas?


Yesterday after workTrinket and I ran into her really huge dog friend from the park (& his owner). His owner was definitely flirting yesterday and asked me for my number. Now, that's more like it. None of that lameness of giving me your card and telling me to get in touch... I am taller than the big dog's owner though, but I'm 5'10" so that's going to happen.
XOXOX
Gamecock Queen

2 comments:

daniella said...

Congrats on getting the job interview - that's half the hard work. I say you wear your hair down, but away from the face. And don't curl it, just a classy blowout (which I'm sure you're at pro at). And I hate to say this, but as ugly as hosery are nowadays, make sure you wear them since you're doing a pencil skirt that tends to rise up when you sit down.

Ooh! I'm intrigued with the new guy, keep us posted.

Misty Rice said...

HA. I will be praying for you that is for sure. Guess where I just came from..... a first REAL WORLD job interview.

I wore pencil striped pants, black heels, white button down shirt with a matching vest to the pants. Hair was stick straight and parted to one side.

Although I probably will not get the job being the field it is in.... I was thankful just being given the opportunity to interview in the first place.

Being a model for 13 years ..... it would be hard for anyone in the real world to open a door for me.

But GOD knows the plans already anyways, so I have nothing to worry about

So good luck tomorrow and I agree, wear the hosery. :)

M-