Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Best First Date Ever...

My first date last night was the best first date I have ever been on! I give it an A+. We went for Mexican food and then out for dessert. We had lots to talk about. The person I was on a date with is very mannerly and does all the things I like, opening doors, pulling out chairs, and so forth. I have awful whiplash from riding in his little sports car though. When he picked me up Trinket remembered him and it was so sad, when we went to walk out my front door for the date Trinket assumed she was going too and very calmly walked out the front door. I had to pick her up and put her back in the house. She thought she was going on the date too. Maybe there will be a date Trinket can go on later :-D. At the end of the night he said he had a good time and we'll have to do it again.

I've got to see about getting some lunch...

OXOXX
Gamecock Queen

3 comments:

daniella said...

That's more like it! And I like that he chose Mexican for the cuisine; he knows how to have a good time. As always, keep us married borring women posted!

Misty Rice said...

Awe too cute.....

And I am glad that it well. Hope he doesnt' read blogs. LOL

And about the GET OUT girls.... trust me, WE wished we had the option to wear more than just cute skimpy outfits or bikinis. UGH. Its geared toward men so what can you do?

You asked me something else and now I can't think of what it was.....can you?

Blogalicious Designs said...

awwww soo cute...:( poor trinket