Is it just me, or do cats have a love/hate relationship with water? My Ricky is fascinated by water and by the bathroom in general. Sometimes I have to kick him out because he's in my way when he's in there watching me. He studies my every move in the bathroom and sometimes I like my privacy. He also likes my makeup bag and especially enjoys picking up my eye pencils and tossing them around the bathroom. Ricky's sister, Eloise (who used to live with me and now lives with my Mom on the farm), likes to lick and bite my toes while I dry my hair and put on my makeup. I guess Ricky and Eloise are very quirky and unique. These cats are too funny! Here is Ricky in my bathroom. As you can see, there is not a lot of room! There would probably be more room if I kept the hamper somewhere else, but I think a dirty clothes hamper belongs in the bathroom and not in a bedroom.



I think Ricky really likes my fierce animal print decor in the bathroom. It must make him feel right at home, because from his behavior I have gathered he is a Big Cat (or King of the Jungle) in a housecats body.
TGIF...it was a long and stressful week for me! I've never been so glad to see Friday. This is girls night last night.


Have a great weekend!
XOXOX
Gamecock Queen
No comments:
Post a Comment