Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Real Deal....

I used to think that this person was the love of my life. Okay, so maybe it's childish of me to post a picture of us on my blog, but whatever. What happened? Let's just say he wasn't who I thought he was. And to think you know someone - ha!

A lot of the things I miss about him (sometimes I'm lonley and I still really miss him and our fun times together) are things like having someone cut my grass or change my oil and I can pay someone to do those things (and the person I pay to do them won't cause me any grief or gray hairs).

I'm not complaining though. My life isn't what I planned or thought it would be, but it's still good. And although I thought so at the time, a breakup is not a tragedy. Plus, I'm blessed with great hair so I really can't complain.

She is the real love of my life. I love this little four legged child so much! Is she not adorable?


I think all Trinket does while I'm at work is sleep. Wouldn't it be nice to stay in bed all day?

I've been applying for jobs so please say a prayer something will work out for me. After all, I'm a "single mom" to this sweet thing and I have to buy kibble!

XOXOX
Gamecock Queen

4 comments:

Misty Rice said...

What will be a really good hair day is the day of your wedding when you marry the guy for YOU.... and then you will look back on this post, and again on that picture and say "man what did I ever see in him".

Heres to hoping you find a human love of your life.

And for more great hair days!!! LOL

Im supposed to be going shopping but baby girl decided she wanted a nap first.

daniella said...

Thank God for good hair, red lipstick, carring friends, and a cute white little dog. Oh, and thank God that he has a plan to prosper us. And thank God that His mercies renew every morning and loves us.

Your Prince will come rescue you one day, just wait on Him. Easier said than done but I'm more than certain it will happen :-)

Bronzed Beauty said...

Trinket is such a cute little dog!! I don't want to sound rude or anything...but I think you could have done WAAYYY better than that guy! What were you doing with him?!

GamecockQueen said...

In retrospect, I ask myself the same thing all the time!!

They say love is blind and I was 19 and fresh off the farm when he found me....