1. A and I have been roomates (again, this is take 2) for almost two weeks and it has been F.U.N. I mean Freaking Unbelievable Nonsense. Put the two of us together and we are like a party on wheels. I thought I loved living by myself, but now I'm so happy with her here!
2. Having A has been bad for my workout plan. I have been to the gym exactly twice and it's almost two weeks she's been living back in our town now. I have got to get back on track.
3. In 15 days I'll be on vacation to beautiful Myrtle Beach. In 19 days I'll be turing 25.
4. A revealed to me that she has never seen "Baywatch". I was surprised because first, after you've been BFFs for as long as we have I thought I knew everything about her, and secondly who hasn't seen "Baywatch"? I love "Baywatch", and a few years ago someone gave me a few seasons on DVD for my birthday so I had to bust them out. I grew up watching "Baywatch" and I don't think I will ever get sick of it. CJ is my favorite, but I like Jill too, because the actress that played Jill is Shawn Weatherly, former Miss South Carolina USA and Miss USA.

5. I have been on three job interviews and am continuing to look for something. So far, I haven't heard anything back from any of my three interviews. The interview for the job that I really feel like would be a good fit for me was just this morning, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying that something good turns up.
6. I have pretty much decided against nursing school for the time being, although hopefully one day will be a better time. I feel like I just finished school (even though it's been 2 years since I graduated from USC), and right now I'm just having fun working and dating. If not nursing school, I might start a masters program in something that I could do slowly, night classes and such, because I'm just not prepared for the long hours (clinicals) and college student lifestyle (broke) that nursing school requires. We will see, hopefully soon I'll get good news about the job situation!
XOXOX
Gamecock Queen
2 comments:
I always loved Baywatch! LOL I would still watch it today on rerun if I could find it! hee hee
I love Baywatch!
Hope the job search ends quickly!
Post a Comment