Friday, June 5, 2009

Flashback Friday


I'm the one sitting in the turquoise hoodie.
Below: I'm the tallest girl, and in the middle of the picture.

This is high school. OH my Goodness...those were the days. Living at home, having Mom do my laundry, spending TONS of time with my friends...and this time every year (first week of June that is) we would head to SENIOR WEEK at warm, sunny Myrtle Beach. Oh to be there now, instead of in a hotel in Atlanta for work (although it's been fun, more on that later). My Mom went with us every year until we were about 17, then we went on our own for the next few years. Abercrombie and Fitch clothes were my favorite clothes and I don't like most of their clothes now. A lot of them still live at my Mom's house and I use them for stuff like cutting grass and playing with the horses when I visit. I just don't see the point of clothes you buy that are already torn up! Now my style is Victoria's Secret clothes, and sometimes Arden B or Cache. However, I only shop at Cache or Arden B if they have sent me a really good coupon or are having a big sale. They are just too pricey!

But enough about the good old days...there is a lot to look forward to in June and July:
Saturday June 13: My best friend Ashley becomes my roommate (again)!!
Wednesday June 17: Camp Kemo
Saturday June 20: Watermelon Pageant in Hampton SC and Ashley and I go to the beach in Beaufort SC
July 4th - self explanatory :-D
July 14-18 Myrtle Beach!
July 19 - I turn 25

Hope you all have a great weekend. I'm leaving Atlanta tomorrow and it will be so nice to be home in my own house for a change!

XOXOX
Gamecock Queen

2 comments:

daniella said...

Girlfriend, you need a good dose of TJ Maxx, Marshall's and Loehmann's. Macy's also has amazing sales during the weekends and holidays, especially the clearance racks. It takes a bit more time to look for clothes but they deals you get are amazing.

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Now why are you going to the Watermelon Festival? I lived in Hampton from birth to marriage, not counting college. Was Miss Hampton of 1980. That seems like a lifetime ago.