Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Reunited and it feels so good...

A few weeks ago I did a post about my one of my BFFs, Ashley, interviewing for a position in my town. Good news - she got it and is moving back!! Better news: she will be staying with me, maybe permanently. Trinket loves to have her Auntie Ashley over so she will love this. We are both so excited. When we lived together in undergrad we had so much fun. She will be moving in within two weeks. We are going to see what happens with her romantic situation, my job situation, and so forth and then decide if we want this to be a permanent arrangement. I've been alone for awhile and I will be honest, I'm pretty attached to living alone. However, I'm thinking living with Ashley will be an easier transition from those weird few months that I had a renter in the fall because Ashley and I have lived together before, we are best friends, and the renter I had for awhile in the fall wasn't the best.

God knew what he was doing when he put me and Ashley together in a pysch class at tech all those many years ago, because we are the best of friends! Please say a prayer that I will get a new job because now I really want to stay where I am.

XOXOX
Gamecock Queen

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hope it works out well!