Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday in Atlanta....

I'm in Atlanta for work and I'm reading the new ELLE I got in the mail. Megan Fox is on the cover. WOW, she is so beautiful! I'm not usually a hug fan of tattoos, but I really like her Marilyn Monroe tatt. I would never in a million years get a tattoo, but if I did I think I would get one like hers. My room at my Mom's house (which she hasn't changed much except to store some of her clothes in it) is still exactly like it was in high school, with Marilyn Monroe posters framed and hung on the walls. Megan Fox dosen't seem like a very girly girl. She seems kind of wild, like a young Angelina. My two favorite celebrities are Angelina Jolie and Jessica Simpson. I would love to spend a day with Jessica Simpson. She likes to eat bad food like I do! I love her hair too.
A few weeks ago I was in my peak shape. I was feeling pretty good - and then I got busy and got lazy! I looked in the mirror today and I'm thinking where did my muscle tone go? It's MIA! I have got to hit the hotel gym while I'm here and then get back on track at home.
I ordered this to help me get back on track. The Dirty Dancing Official Workout DVD. I will do a review of it once I get a chance to try it out. I used to take dance and Dirty Dancing is my favorite movie so I'm really looking forward to this.
Nobody puts Baby in a corner!
XOXO
Gamecock Queen

2 comments:

Misty Rice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misty Rice said...

Okay so I left a comment and deleted it.... thought about my last comment and felt I should take it down. Ill explain later... more privately. LOL

Here is the rest of my comment I did say that was deleted though...


As I like to put it, and some people, especially uptight Christians may curl their nose up..... Megan Fox is so hot, she is on my ____________!!! (That's the part I deleted). Ill let your minds go wild with that one.


But all kidding aside... she is GORGEOUS, and totally a young Angelina.

But did you see photos of her BEFORE all her plastic surgeries???

And I am sure you are probably still in great shape.

So go dance for fun.