Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Photos

First today's outfit. Outfit posts were inspired by Maegan's Totally Gratuitous Outfit Posts and man would I love to shop her closet! I love this dress because it's so feminine.

Dress: H&M
Shoes: 9 West a few years ago
Bag: Hype, from a TJMaxx about 5 years ago
Earrings: Cache
Amythest Cocktail Ring: yes, it's real. From my Great Aunt for my 21st birthday. Her husband gave it to her in the 1960s or 70s and I admired it and it showed up as a surprise birthday gift. It's my favorite piece of jewlry ever (see upclose below).

And for the rest of photo Friday, the animals. Trinket says to make a joke of recent events in the world of blogging, she wants everyone to know that she's not a real baby. She acts like one and thinks she is one, but in all reality she is a chihuahua. However, when I was about 14 I was holding my Mom's chihuahua outside of a store and a woman came up to me and said "Oh my goodness, I thought that was a premature baby until I got up close!"



Have a great weekend.
XOXO
Gamecock Queen

2 comments:

daniella said...

I like that rug in your living room! If I didn't have a toddler than I'd totally get a shaggy white rug in our place.

Thank you so much for coming over to leave that comment on my last post - that was way generous and kind of you.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, but a couple of weeks ago I was checking my Spam folder in my email and guess what I see? The email you sent back after I emailed you that one time. I was so mad it went to my junk mail because I would have loved to respond right away! I'm so glad we had that "conversation". I hope there are more to come because I adore you, gorgeous girl!

love,
d.

joe hall said...

Is that Morgan, on the left? She looks so much more grown up now.