

My yellow shirt was made just for me by my wonderful Mama!
Jeans: Paige (my favorite jeans in the world)
Silver Bangles: taken from Ashley this morning (wore them last night too)
Earrings: faux diamond from a little gift shop that used to be in Pendleton, SC
Shoes: 9-West wedges
Bad: Coach, I've had it for years
Tomorrow I have a 2nd interview for a job here at the university I currently work for. I'm really excited that I got called for a 2nd interview and I really hope it goes well. I'm just feeling too hesitant about returning to school right now. I have become so accustomed to being on my own and able to support myself. I do hope to one day go to school to become a nurse. We will see. If you will, say a prayer that the interview tomorrow goes well and that they will offer me a job!!!
The group get together last night went better than I expected. I have met this guy once before, which was set up by a mutual friend who is the matchmaker in this situation. I liked him a lot the first time I met him, but wasn't sure if he was feeling me. He is very cute and funny as well. Last night we had hors d'oeuvres and cocktails at the matchmakers house after work. I wore huge oversize silver earrings, silver bangles, the jeans I'm wearing above, wedges, and a really pretty turquoise top. At the end of the evening the guy walked me to my car and asked me if I would like to go out "just the two of us, without everyone else". I said that I would like to go out without the chaperones. He asked me for my # so I'll post an update if there is any news to report.
XOXOX
Gamecock Queen
3 comments:
cute outfit! Unfort., Paige denim don't fit me right because I've got thighs :-) Then again, I haven't tried them in years so maybe the new cuts will fit me better now.
Can't wait to hear about the date! Sounds like he's the type of guy that like to take things slow, calculating everything. And if he's anythign like my husband and makes up his mind about something/someone, then there's nothing that will get in his way of getting it. That's how he got me...that confident determination! He's a lot like Noah Calhoun from The Notebook.
Glad you gave the guy another chance.
Ooh yay! Love the shirt your momma made ... and a date! Lucky girl! :)
That's such a cute top! Your Mom did a good job on it.
Post a Comment