Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So Much Catching Up To Do....

I had an awesome 25th birthday! God has blessed me so much to have such great family and friends. It was one of my best birthdays ever! I had been feeling funny about turning 25 {silly, right?}, but now I really don't. I'm feeling pretty good about life right now. I've had a TON of interviews {which I am very thankful for} and one in particular that really went well so I will keep you all posted. There may be something on the horizon...

Myrtle Beach was great and I went to all of my favorite places, Sam's Corner, Peaches Corner...

This is girl's night out at the beach.

I'm thinking about doing a prelim in the Miss USA circuit on August 1st. I haven't decided for sure yet. I'm waiting to see how my eBay auction turns out, I'm being much more frugal with my $ these days. I'm selling a gorgeous barely worn pageant gown to pay for my entry fee as to not disrupt my savings (and for me just having savings is a feat).

There might also be a blast from the past on the romantic front...more later if that pans out ;)

I was tagged by Veronica @ Bronzed Beauty (I love her blog yall!):

So I found this little quiz/game on Bridal Bliss' blog. I thought it would be fun to give it a try, so here it is!


Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real . . . nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

I tagged the following bloggers:

Daniella
Emily (Emily come to my party Saturday!)
Jane


My Letter is "F"!

1. What is your name?: Fran
2. A four Letter Word: (a clean one?): Fire
3. A boy's Name: Finn
4. A girl's Name: Farrah
5. An occupation: Firefighter
6. A color: Fuschia
7. Something you wear: Fedora
9. A food: Funnel Cake
10. Something found in the bathroom: faucet
11. A place: Figi
12. A reason for being late: fainting
13. Something you shout: Freak!
14. A movie title: Fast Times at Ridgemont High
15. Something you drink: Fanta
16. A musical group: Foreigner
17. An animal: Flamingo
18. A street name: Flamboyant Welcome (this is an actual street in the USVI)
19. A type of car: Ferrari
20. The title of a song: Faithfully (by Journey)

XOXO
Gamecock Queen

2 comments:

USCEmily said...

I'm so glad you had a happy birthday!

I have a shower to throw on Saturday afternoon, then a housewarming on Saturday evening, but if that gets over soon, we may stop by!

If you could send me your address at my email rourke@mailbox.sc.edu, that would be great!

Bronzed Beauty said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

I love the black and gold top that you're wearing in your picture.

I think you should totally do the USA prelim before you're 26. How much are the entry fees for your state, and do you have the option to go as an at large contestant?