When I got home from work A wasn't home yet and I got to have some quiet time. I got to read my Bible and spend time in prayer. I felt so much better after I took the time to do that. I have NOT been taking time for God like I should be. I was really glad I got to take the time yesterday b/c I skipped church on Sunday. I had company on Sunday so I was busy entertaining. My company was Jewish and I have always been facinated with Judiasm. I've always had a lot of Jewish friends and have been to temple with them a few times. I think the reason for my interest is because ancestrally I am Jewish. My grandmother's family was Jewish (German Jews) but left it behind when they immigrated to America.
Then A got home and we decided we were starving and went to Moe's. I've decided to do the USA prelim pageant on Saturday so I'm back to not eating after 7 PM. A few summers ago I had a personal trainer and one of his rules was no eating after 7 PM. Don't ask me why this works, but I love it. I feel so much better when I don't eat before bedtime. Do you go through phases where you only want to eat one thing? I do. I get stuck on one thing and eat it until I become sick of it. Right now all I want to eat is the Close Talker with chicken from Moe's. YUMMY! And, it's only about 440 calories if you get it like I do in a bowl instead of the tortilla shell.

My only compliant about Moe's is that their sweet tea is not sweet at all! You may as well be somewhere like in parts of Texas or California where they don't even have sweet tea. I just don't understand that-sweet tea and mayonaise are my basic staples! I'm a huge fan of either homemade mayo or if I have to buy I get Duke's mayonaise.
After our low cal dinner we went to the gym. I guess I'm lucky in that I've always worked out and always known what to do in the gym. I remember my Mom doing very 1980s style workout videos when I was little. In high school when I was on the track team if it was raining we had to go into the weight room for practice. A has never been into working out and has never felt comfortable in the gym b/c she feels like she dosen't know what to do. She talked me into giving her my Gamecock Queen Training Special. We started with 20 minutes of the Cross Country Course on the stationary bikes and then did machines, abs, and free weights. We are both sore today!!
I really want to rock out at this pageant on Saturday. Partly because I love the rush of being on stage and want to use all the clothing I've spent a small fortune on. Another reason? I just love the USA style crowns. They have stars on them.

Have a great Tuesday!
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
2 comments:
Good luck this weekend!!!
Where do you go to church?
Post a Comment