Friday, July 10, 2009

Back on track....

Yesterday I made it back to the gym. I feel a lot better about myself. I did 20 minutes on the stationary bike followed by weights. The sheer excitement of having my BFF A as my roommate again is wearing off, so hopefully I'll be able to stay on the right path. I worked really hard to get ready for Miss South Carolina (United States system) in March and I don't want to lose what I've worked for!

It's hard when you've been by yourself for a year and a half and all of a sudden you have a buddy to do everything with again 24/7. All we want to do is have fun - what a "problem" to complain about, right?! Don't get me wrong, I have other girlfriends, but usually I just see them on the weekends. A also buys tons of yummy treats and junk that I normally don't eat. Yikes! I don't have a big sweet tooth and just don't buy a lot of the stuff that is now in our kitchen. Oh well, if that's my biggest complaint it can't be too bad, right?

I was reading gossip magazines and Gisle is expecting. She is so beautiful it makes me sick!


My 2nd interview yesterday went pretty well. I felt like I went in there with my game face on. The department chair interviewed me and some of the questions he asked me where not what I expected. He asked me if I went to college here and I said that I did and that I really enjoyed it. He asked me what group of students I hung out with. I thought that was a little strange as a question. I told him that I had a really serious beau and when I wasn't with him I was always with a few close girlfriends that also went to school here. Then he asked if we went to football games, of course we did (lots of them), and I didn't mind the question, it just wasn't what I expected. He asked me a few of the ususal interview questions and I answered as best I could, so we will see.

Hope all of you ladies (& PR, my one male reader) have a great weekend!
XOXOX
Gamecock Queen

1 comment:

Jane said...

Getting used to having a roommate isn't always the easiest! I'm readjusting to living with my sister ... sometimes, I just want ME time! :)