Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vacation All I Ever Wanted....{& a product love}

I will start out with a product review. I haven't done one in awhile. Right now I am loving Noxema. That's right, old school, middle school style Noxema. I had beautiful skin when I was in middle school and high school. I never had problems with breakouts until I was in my 20s. This past fall it got really agrivated, and I had to go to a dermatologist because I was having a lot of problems with breakouts and super sensitive skin. I don't know if I've had a shift in hormones or what lately, but my skin has gone back to being super clear and I'm loving it. I hope it stays this way!

I like Noxema because it doesn't overdry your skin (like so much stuff out there) and I feel like it really helps get makeup off (and I wear a lot). And I just love the smell because it reminds me of middle school :-D

When I was having more problems a few months back, I was loving Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash. I still keep this around in case I need it, but for right now it is just a tad on the harsh side since I'm not having any breakouts. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I won't need to go back to it. I would recommend this to anyone who is having {or should we say suffering, because it is suffering when your skin acts up} a flare up.

Tomorrow I'm leaving with one off my BFFs for a B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y trip to Myrtle Beach {or as we say Dirty Myrtle, old joke LOL}. I turn 25 on the 19th!! I'm so excited for our trip and I know we'll have plenty of good times {and good eating, ahem, see the photo of Sam's Corner}.



Why else am I happy today? Exactly one year ago today I found out {I found a receipt for flowers that did NOT go to me} my beloved boyfriend of five years was creeping on me. It was a really awful time in my life and the next few months were not fun to say the least. I can thank him for a great diet though, I lost about 10 lbs in two weeks because I had no appetite and food made me sick to my stomache. A year later I've gained it all back now that food is good again. I'm so happy that I've come so far in just a year, from thinking I had lost the greatest thing that ever happened to me, to being so happy that I discovered his true colors. I am so glad to be free of him! I'm enjoying my life and without him holding me back I can meet Mr. Right.

I had another interview yesterday and I felt like it went well, so here's hoping I get a new job for my birthday!

I probably won't post again until next week since I won't be back in town until Monday night. From MB I'm going home to spend about two days with the family and make a quick trip to the dentist {who is cute by the way}. Hope all of you have a great week!

XOXO
Gamecock Queen

3 comments:

USCEmily said...

Happy early birthday, and have fun in MB! You may run into WEG and his friends down there this weekend- they'll be on a bachelor party.
Oh wait, you probably won't be frequenting those types of places ;-)

Jane said...

Happy early birthday!

I spent a summer in MB a few years back and had a BLAST! I'm 110% sure my liver can never handle another entire summer like that. :) HAVE FUN!

Bronzed Beauty said...

I tagged you for a little quiz/game on my blog!