Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Bachelorette....

I'm really excited about a new season of The Bachelorette. I don't think Jillian is the prettiest girl, she is sort of plain, but she seems like she is very nice and personable and genuine. She wasn't my favorite on the last season of The Bachelor (Melissa was), but of course I'm hoping she meets Mr. Right on this new season. I would like to be in her shoes, there are some good looking men on this season!
I really really like Jake. I'd like to meet someone that looks like this soon.

Juan is very attractive, but I think he's into himself. He's going to be a jerk - mark my words. I can spot them!
Another thing, is it just me or does this show get more lustful every season? It seems like they are showing a lot of physical stuff these days. Maybe they do it for ratings, but I can do without it. And although I wouldn't mind being around all those good looking men, we all know by now that physical attraction alone dosen't amount to a hill of beans!

I'm excited to see what is in store this season!
XOXOX
Gamecock Queen

3 comments:

daniella said...

I don't want to ever be in her shoes. I WANT her shoes!!! She might not be the "prettiest" but she's got style and a fun personality.

Yes, Juan bugged the crap out of me. I hope she gets rid of that mama's sissy boy soon....and a whole bunch of others as well. I liked the blonde pilot guy but he came off a bit too needy at first - some mystery goes a long way, gentlemen!

USCEmily said...

I left you an award over at my blog!!

Staci Loalbo said...

i hate men who are too into themselves.....the first guy is a cutie patootie for sure!!