Me and my #1 guy friend.

Here we are "smiling with our eyes" - we learned it from Tyra!

Looking pretty, this is when we were still inside enjoying the AC.

Some guy was acting like Jimmy Fallon and Will Ferral in A Night at the Roxbury and jumping around dancing and pointing to me. He would not stop pointing at me even though I gave him no attention. I couldn't believe it! I continued to ignore him and then when he was walking past me he said "I'm coming back for you" What?!

My darling friend and her man. He's a country boy. I like that! He made her a garden, how sweet is that?

I am not a fan of NASCAR... not at all. This is harsh and unusally mean for me, but I call it TRASHCAR. I think driving in left hand circles is stupid and pointless. And because I used to date an amatuer driver, I've spent more than enough time at the track. In fact, I am convinced that I have hearing loss from being in the pit with no earplugs. I didn't know then it would be a good idea to wear them. My then boyfriend should have been a gentleman and provided me with some. This weekend was the big race in Darlington (which I will never attend) and I did get a kick out of the Cheez-It car winning. I love Cheez-Its. Those are some good little crackers! I love anything cheese flavored, Cheez-its, Cheetos, Sour Cream and Cheddar Potato Chips....So, congratuations to Mark Martin, who hasn't won at Darlington in 16 years, and to Cheez-It!

If I never go to a race again it will be too soon!
XOXOX
Gamecock Queen
No comments:
Post a Comment