I'm leaving work early today and beginning my weekend! I'm going to stay at my Mom's for a few days. Tomorrow I'm hanging out with my photographer friend (she did my headshot you see to right of this text) and learning how to do makeup. She is super sweet and I can't wait to learn some tricks of the trade. I'm also going to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned, which I sort of hate, and I'm going to ask them how much it would cost to bleach my teeth. I want mine to be whiter. I drink sweet tea like it is going out of style and I think it's staining my teeth. There is nothing I hate more than seeing gross teeth. I hope this dosen't sound mean, but when I made that appearance at the Crawfish Festival a few weeks ago I saw a lot of bad teeth. I always pay attention to teeth and I don't think I could date someone with bad teeth, even though I know that is sort of superficial. Friday I'm doing some stuff around the house/farm to help my Mom and other than that I have no plans. It's rare that I have no plans and I hope to be at the lake.
I love Angelina's makeup here. She always looks beautiful.

These photographs are from W Magazine, July 2005. Photographs by Steven Klein. Whoever the stylist was for these did an amazing job.



I love this bright fuschia pink Angelina has on in this one. I want to get something this color for the Watermelon Pageant.

Have a good rest of the week and weekend!
XOXOX
Gamecock Queen
1 comment:
Oh no, you're not being mean about the teeth comment at all. I once dumped a guy because I couldn't get over his teeth. I'm like that with finger and toenails as well: if they're gross, FORGET IT!
Have fun this weekend!
Post a Comment