I think haircut fever is going around. EVERYONE is cutting their hair and now I'm itching to cut mine too. My hair is long right now and it's really annoying me. It makes me hot and the ends look ragged from using a flatiron. I'm going in Saturday to get a cut and get my color retouched. I want to cut off a lot, but probably won't. I did a few years ago and I
hated it! I was miserable until it grew out and it didn't look right until it did. However, that was a bad haircut and it wasn't from the person that does my hair currently. I'm flirting with the idea....
Lauren Conrad's new cut...

Lauren Davis Santo Domingo. She is a socailite and is in my favorite magazine, VOGUE, a lot. She always had long hair like mine and has gone short recently.



I'm flirting with the idea of highlights again too...

I'm not so sure about the highlights. I think I'm happy enough with what I've got.
What do you think?
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
3 comments:
Well basically they are all the same kind of hair cut. You have thick hair it appears, so you can just cut it up to your shortest layer and it will be the link as those pictures. Thats not very different or dramatic all at. It will till be the same feeling as you have now and still same old pony tail thing.
Also what will help is a straightening product/chemical to help tame frizz in humid condition.
This morning, I am in a bit of shock at my hair, but I think my hair itself is in shock...but I know once i get in there and get make up on and fix it it will look great again like yesterday. Its a little too straight for me this morning.
Good luck.
PS: Everyone loves the short hair that sees me though. It takes a lot of nerve to do it, but I have wanted to for a long time now. HA. It took me 3 times to get it this short. :)
I am visiting from Az. I found your blog through Misty's. It's strange, but yes everyone I know here is cutting their hair short too. I am so scared to cut mine. I cut it short like 10 years ago and HATED it. Here's a post on my blog about cutting my hair too. Check it out: http://pfeiferfamily.blogspot.com/2009/01/eva-longorias-hair.html
I am going to follow your blog! Loved reading it :) Good luck if you decide to cut your hair.
Darling, if you're getting burnt-out ends than it's time for a good cut. I'd say you go to InStyle.com and pull out all your favorites, including some of highlights/color that you're attracted to. Change is good...if MY hair would only get that memo than life wouldn't be so darn complicated, HA!
Post a Comment