Gisele without makeup.


I love this dress. I've been wanting a Maxi dress so bad, but my Mom says if I want to meet guys I need to wear jeans or show my legs :-D

I hope to meet a man that looks like Tom Brady soon. I L-O-V-E that he is taller than Gisele. I'm not superficial and I've been out with short guys and it didn't bother me, but I swear the last time I tried to go out with a short guy (Great Dane guy) it made him uncomfortable that I was taller. I'm 5'10" by the way.

Have a good Wednesday
Gamecock Queen
3 comments:
My son said to me the other day while in the pool. I had no makeup on, but I did have my sunglasses on. I took them off for a second and Hunter says "mom you don't look at pretty with your sunglasses off". I said what do you mean? He says "you look better when you have makeup on or sunglasses on." OUCH!!
So I asked him to go even further because I felt my insecurities creeping in.....
He said your eyes mom, your eyes look tired when you don't have your makeup on or sunglasses.
Basically our kids get to know us with our eye liner and lipstick that they when we dont' wear it, we look tired or not as pretty. Its a shame, but we do it to ourselves.
I look VERY sad without makeup. Thankfully I clean up well.
No offense to your mom but I completely disagree with her. Haha.I own LOTS of Maxi dresses, all different fabris, colors, designs. I love them, and they are super comfortable, you feel great in them so you look great in them. They can be really sexy also, acessorize well with them, andthey can be an easy way to look completely sexy and put together.
Im tall too, I dont mind dating shorter guys, the GUYS usually have a problem, I hate it!!
I think she is superbly gorgeous ..my husband thinks she looks like a man....what!
Post a Comment