Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF.....

I've had a headache for days now. Days! I've made an appointment with my eye doctor. My eyes feel like sandpaper and are bloodshoot, not to mention I haven't been seeing very well. Must be time to update my prescription. I must have blown out my eyes staying up past my bedtime to read Twilight. What a nerd!

One of my BFFs just had an interview in Columbia and hopefully she'll get good news about the position soon. If she does, she'll be staying with me for a few weeks. I can hardly wait! I'm not a roommate person at all, but we will have so much fun until she gets into her own place. We've lived together before, at USC, and I can't wait to have her around to do stuff with every day after work.

Oh I loved undergrad. It was too much fun. That hair color on the other hand, what was I thinking?!

Hope all of you have a fantastic Mother's Day weekend!
XOXO
Gamecock Queen

1 comment:

Misty Rice said...

It does look like fun.....and if you didn't do that hair the we couldn't make fun of you. LOL

Its not a bad color, but with your light skin it washes you out. Thats all it was. Not that you mad a bad hair color choice. Where are spray tans when you need them right?

Good luck to your friend.