My new salt and pepper shakers. I love collecting salt and pepper shakers, although I realize that's something a 90 year old woman would enjoy. I like how when I go somewhere, I can buy a set as a souvineer to remember my trip, and they are somewhat useful. I mean, it's better than a t-shirt that says something like "My Friend Went To California and all I got was this silly T-shirt" or "Someone in Hawaii Loves Me". I got these from e-bay to mentally prepare for the Watermelon Festival Pageant.

This is me and one of my favorite co-workers in my office today. He is our office assistant and the nicest guy you will ever meet. I think he is such an attractive young man. I am sporting my Wal-Mart necklace!

XOXOX
Gamecock Queen
3 comments:
Thanks for the comment on my blog! I love your new salt and pepper shakers -- they're perfect for summer. You and your co-worker look great together. I know that office dating is frowned upon, but you should consider it!
Um, does he kind of look like Edward Cullen???
That's so funny about your salt and pepper shakers. I totally want to start a collection, but thought the same thing - that I'd be a 90 year old woman. Kudos to you for not caring. I'm feeling inspired to start collecting them now. :)
Post a Comment