Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh My...

I have been so busy today! The office is packing for our project, which is not on site, it is in Atlanta. There is so much to do! And don't even remind me, I have yet to pack for myself and get my house ready for the sitter. Lucky for me, my grandmother was kind enough to volunteer to come stay in my house and watch my pets for me. I am so grateful for that.


This year are project is in for a wild ride. Don't ask me how I know. I just know. I feel it in my spirit.
I miss being young and having no worries. Like these times:



Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job and have a lot of pride in what I do. However, today is cloudy, overcast and cold and I can't help but daydream of how awesome it will be when I can use my annual leave to go somewhere warm and sunny.
OK I'm off to the gym now. Maybe that will give me some more energy and I'll fell rejuvenated....

No comments: