Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday once again...

This weekend I worked in the vitamin store Saturday. It was easy and low stess, except that I accidently set the alarm off while locking the door to go home Saturday night. I was stunned at first, but then I came to my senses and turned off the alarm. I caught it quickly enough that the cops didn't come. Crisis averted. I have a lot of down time in the store so I brought books to read. I just started Twilight, and I see why every one loves it. It is so good! I wouldn't have thought it would be.

Sunday I took Morgan to the park and ran steps. She annoys me sometimes, but I forget how sweet she really is. She is so good for running with. She stays right by my side (well, stays right by my side after about the first mile, before that she pulls me). She is just very exuberant.

Both Friday and Saturday night I spent time with my old college roommate, A. We had so much fun. Friday we watched Varsity Blues. We were going to watch Sex and the City The Movie but decided we weren't in the mood and wanted to watch something stupid instead. We found Varsity Blues in her roommates movies. I remember seeing this when it came out in the theatres. I was in high school then, and it reminds me of high school so much. After I saw it, I really missed high school, high school friends, and most of all, having no worries or bills! Those were the days!

It's supposed to be cold all week and I still have beach fever. Here's one of my Myrtle Beach spots...Sam's Corner...yummy!

I am less than two weeks away from a big work trip and I am workin' my tail off to get ready!!

No comments: