Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fierceness arrives on the coast!



My quick weekend getaway with Benson was great! He is so hilarious! This is us, being fierce, outside of the Sotille Theatre. The Sotille is where Gone with the Wind premiered.

I don't know what is with me today....everything I touch, I mess up! Really, everything I've put my hands on, I've made a mistake with :( And I took my ADD medication today. I'm just praying I can stop messing up and get it in gear before I have to go out of town for a work trip.

I am so thankful and know all our prayers were heard....Jenna passed her nursing licensure exam the first time around!! I am so happy for her, she's over the moon, and I'm sure, ready to get PAID! She's going to start making that $!!

I'm just ready for this day to be over and to hit the gym. I've been riding the sationary bike for 20 minutes and then lifting weights. I wasn't going to reveal it, but then I realized it's already on the state website, so here's the photo I'm using for competition.

I'm going to cut this short and try to be productive for the rest of the day.....yikes....

1 comment:

Misty Rice said...

LOL....glad you got a held back giggle at my expense. And by the way I guess I didn't read your post in full out the white noise machine part of the clock. No wonder we have the same kind of clock because that is what we use them for, the white noise. I have one in each room of the house. The kids sleep more sound, as well as I. I especially used it when I was on the road from location to location hosting my travel show. It made it easier to sleep where ever I went. That and my eye mask, that I can't sleep without.

Oh and by the way, you posted picture..... what are you "running" for?