Friday, January 9, 2009

Waiting....

I've got to be the most impatient person. Waiting...for the work day to be over, for the weekend, to get my headshots... I swear I've got ants in my pants today!! Yikes! This time of year always makes me a little stir-crazy. I love fall after the long hot Carolina summer, can never wait until Halloween, then it's Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years, which brings us to this time of year. I'm thinking come on, hurry up springtime. I guess that's the definition of spring fever, or is it cabin fever because I'm stick of being indoors? Maybe both. I'm really looking forward to spending more time outside, longer days, warmer weather, shorts, flip flops, and of course, the Best Friends Annual Trip to Myrtle. What I would not give to be able to take a vacation right now to somewhere warm and tropical....

One day when I'm making more $, I'm taking a mid-winter vacation somewhere warm and tropical.

Oh the joys of living in an older home...bathtub drain issues...think I have them all resolved :)
It should have tipped me off when I noticed upon moving in that there was something left behind called Liquid Fire. It's a drain clearer. Last night it brought me much success, so I'm not complaining. It smelled kind of like sewage though. I took care of that with some Yankee candles and once I saw it cleared the drain line I was able to relax and watch Grey's Anatomy in peace. That show is always so good. I personally think that Izzie must have a brain tumor, which is why she is seeing Denny (a deceased character) and I think she may leave the show since she has done several Hollywood films with success.

Have an awesome weekend. Tonight it's girls night with my old college roommate from the dorms, A!

No comments: