

Anyone that knows me knows I am addicted to The Bachelor. My friends and I started watching it together in college. We would order pizza and get Arbor Mist (usually strawberry) to sip on and get together. Last night was the 2nd episode of the new season. I am pulling for Stephanie, what a nice woman. Stephanie is beautiful. She seems very genuine, very mature, and just really, really sweet. She seems like a really strong person. I also like Melissa. She's gorgeous! She was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader so of course I'm going to like her. I love that show on CMT, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, Making the Team. I took dance, so I know how hard they work. Last season of The Bachelorette, DeAnna made a big mistake letting Jason go.
Tonight I'm watching the new American Idol. I have to go to the grocery store to find something to cook for girls night on Thursday. I want to make something new and something really, really yummy for girls night. Although I should be thinking of my diet, I'm really just thinking of yummy...
1 comment:
Woo hoo! Glad to meet another Bachelor fan. I started watching the show (first season, too! the one with jack a*s Aaron who dumpd Trista) when I was in college too. Although, I must say that it would have been way more fun sipping on Arbor Mist and watching it with the girls. Sadly, I didn't have girlfriends back then because I was in a bad relationship witha controlling manipulative guy.
Anywho, glad you dropped by my lil blog!
Post a Comment