

I've been on the edge of my seat waiting for these! I got them yesterday afternoon over email and will have the actual pics from the printer shortly. I am giving the crown shot as a gift to grandparents and such. I have another shot I am submitting to the state pageant in March and am not putting it up on my blog, facebook, and so forth. I'm keeping it secret for competition :] My photographer was Jeanna Beasley, and she's awesome!! She also did my hair and makeup for these photos. Google her for her website.
Friday moring my #1 friend will be taking her board exams to get her nursing license. I have put a Post-It (I'm addicted to Post-Its) on my bathrooom mirror so I can remember to pray for her each and every day. She is super nervous and really wants to pass the first time around. If one dosen't pass the exam for their nursing license then they have to wait 3 months before they can take the test again. I am praying that she will not have a bad case of nerves and will be able to go into the exam with a clear head and remember all the information that she knows and have the abiltiy to do her best.

Last night after dinner at IHOP one of my friends spent the night at my house. This morning we were woken up by a cop pounding on the door. Scared me to death! Several cars on my street had been broken into, including my friend's car. My car was not broken into...I don't keep anything fancy in my car and don't have much on the outside either in the way of rims or anything...it's all factory, so I guess they knew that there were no goodies in my car. My car has been broken into before, and it stinks. I feel really bad that happened to my guest! Thing is, last night my black lab kept tearing down the babygate that keeps him corraled in the kitchen and kept getting into the living room and onto the sofa. He broke out about 4 times and I was really losing patience with him because each time he did it, I got woken up. Now I wonder if he knew something was going to happen and wanted to be in the part of the house near the street. If I had let him sleep on the sofa (I almost caved and let him because he's so old and sweet) he surely would have barked. As smart as he is, I really think he may have felt like he needed to be near the street to listen for something. But then, it's not really like I'm going to run out into the street and stop a robber anyways. I could have at least maybe called the cops while they were still in the neighborhood. Oh well...I feel bad about my friend's car - it is trashed. I grew up way out in the country, like a country mile from anything, so city life is still so different sometimes. :[
1 comment:
Yep yep yep.
Post a Comment